With spring steadily on its way, it’s time to add a little more color into your home this season. Shake off the dusty cold of winter while maintaining a balanced home furnishing budget. A simple change of curtains can rapidly improve the feel of a space, saving you from having to go out and rethink all your home furnishing styles. Here are nine new curtain designs to choose from to spice up your living space.
- Striped Red: The bright burst of color from red striped curtains can really add a new level of class to a home. Whether you’re new at furnishing a home or simply want something a little different, the bright warmth of red can do no wrong.
- Sheer Curtains: A good tip for getting a more airy and beach-like effect in your home is to use sheer white curtains. It allows a lightness and calm feeling through the room and the curtains themselves are relatively inexpensive at most furniture stores.
- Simple Neutrals: You can never go wrong with a classic neutral curtain. Adding a casual yet sophisticated look to any space, simple neutral patterns can’t be beat
- Yellow: For people who really need a splash of color in their space, yellow curtains are the way to go. Some great tips for furnishing a home is the smart use of color, and yellow can really make any space pop.
- English Tan: For the classic, vintage style, tan English curtains offer subtly and elegance to any space. They might be difficult to find in furniture stores, though.
- Dyed: For a truly unique style, consider dying your curtains to be two-toned. This will create a look that belongs to you and you alone, and make for interesting discussion for guests.
- Plaid: For a strong, patterned appearance, plaid curtains offer a nice, cohesive look to the space. They also have the added benefit of complementing a space with different designs and coloring.
- Powder Blue: A nice light blue curtain allows for the room to have a sense of softness and cleanliness to it, simply by the color alone. Curtains in a wide range of blue hues can be found at many furniture stores, so take your pick!
- Crazy Patterns: If you really want to add new life to a room, use some crazy and unique patterns. They add an element of fun and playfulness that can really help revive a space.
If it’s time for a change this spring, you’d be surprised what a new pair of curtains can do to really enhance a space. We hope you found these ideas helpful when beginning your home furnishing process.